Ann Arbor Counseling Associates is seeking motivated and eager therapists to join our expanding practice!
Qualified candidates must have a CURRENT Michigan license: LLC, LPC, LLMSW, LMSW, LLP (please identify your current State of MI license number on your resume. Sorry, no in-progress licenses).
The base salary listed is for full-time positions. In addition to the base salary, there is the potential to earn a bonus if you exceed 25 billable hours per week. This is a productivity-driven system so if you want to make more, then you can add more clinical hours which could result in an additional income, depending on experience.
Job type: Full-time and Part-Time positions available
Compensation for FT staff: $55,000 - $62,000 yearly (base rate plus bonus) or for PT staff: $35-$40/Hour
(Compensation is based on experience/license level)
Location: Hybrid is optimal (willing to consider remote only)
- Collaborative & Positive work culture
- Supervision is included for limited licensed clinicians
- Work with fun teammates and a dynamic team focused on cohesiveness
- 401k with % employer match
- Clinical work based on your own individual clinical strengths
- Clinical growth through consultation
- Full-time positions require a minimum completion of 25 billable hours per week, with the potential to earn a bonus if you exceed 25 billable hours per week
- Part-time positions require a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Benefits only for FT Staff
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Work collaboratively to develop a treatment plan and goals
- Deliver interventions, monitor progress, and document accordingly
- Utilize technology and electronic platforms to communicate, provide treatment, record-keeping, etc.
- Provide psychotherapy to individuals, families, and/or couples
- Meet with the clinical director/direct supervisor for performance growth skills, collaborate with the administrative staff, and embrace a team-led approach in the clinical work with their respective patients
- Administrative staff schedules intake appointments and clinicians maintain follow-up appointment scheduling
- Passionate and driven to achieve successful outcomes
- Develop specific therapy plans with goals and objectives for individual patients
- Submit a customized cover letter and resume that includes your active Michigan license number, areas of specialty, and current and thorough job history
- Be available for an initial phone screen and a face-to-face virtual interview with our Team
- The ability to work in a self-driven way that is autonomous and collaborative in nature
- Possesses foundational knowledge of clinical skills, treatment approaches, and treatment planning
- Communicative; providing feedback for the betterment of the team
- Team player who wants to be a part of dynamic team growth
- Ability to share feedback to the practice to improve processes
- Sense of humor
- Strong proficiency with technology and computer-based programs for record-keeping, scheduling, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills
- A high degree of professionalism
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable providing online counseling services
- Familiarity with trauma treatment
- Ability to work in a hybrid capacity and provide some in-person services
- Must have 1-3 years of mental health experience in a clinical setting
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, & great communication and interpersonal skills
About Ann Arbor Counseling Associates
A woman-owned, anti-racist, inclusive small business that offers mental health counseling and prescribing services to all ages in an outpatient private practice setting.
If you choose to call Ann Arbor Counseling Associates your professional home, you will be individually valued for your unique abilities, insights, and life experiences that you bring to the group and the people who come to visit us. This practice is for those who are self-directed, have big ideas, want a place to develop unique ways to serve the community, and believe in the value of reinventing themselves and helping others do the same.
AACA is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the differences and experiences that we all bring to the organization regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by