General Purpose Create individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances. Meet with patients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
• Therapist who will diagnose and treat individuals with mental health disorders.
• To facilitate sessions with individuals, groups, or families.
• Refer clients to specialists if necessary.
• Work with clients to help develop a treatment plan based on each client's needs.
• Monitor client progress during treatment.
• Identify and manage training and development needs for client
• Understand the employee rules and regulations
• Coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations
Education, Qualifications and Experience
• Mental Health Therapist are required to minimum a Bachelor’s degree in psychology,
• Social work to similar field
• At least two years of experience working with individual with clients with
$40,000 - $50,000 per year