**This is a part-time, contract position.**
We are seeking a contract graphic designer help create a variety of advertising deliverables for Multimedia, Social Media, Marketing Promotion and other services related to graphic storytelling.
Production Art Creation:
- Creating a wide range of graphics, videos, and other content for video game product pages.
- Creation of all necessary art content to publish games per the required technical and visual guidelines for third-party partner platforms (Nintendo, Playstation, Xbox, Amazon Luna, Epic Game Store, etc.)
- Experience with the following techniques/skills:
- Matte painting (2d painting)
- Scene/background extension
- Digital painting
- Vectorizing logos
Marketing & Promotion Art Creation:
- Creation and delivery of social media content, banners, ads, trailers and other media requirements.
- Creation of static imagery as well as motion graphics, GIFs, videos, and animations for advertising purposes.
- Creation of sales and marketing enablement tools (presentations, proposals, etc.)
- Creation of graphic content for the company website.
Contract Scope: Assigned weekly, with estimated 15-25 hours a week allocated to design deliverables. We hope to find a great match, and can consider a long-term contract once the relationship has been established.
- 3-5+ years of industry related game advertising, social media management and related services
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, Figma, and Illustrator. Bonus points for Canva, Blender, After Effects.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Copywriting and editing skills would be a plus.
- Passion for gaming and gaming culture.
- MUST PROVIDE PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED.
Start Date: ASAP!
Rate: Fees are open for discussion (hourly versus monthly flat rate.)