We call ourselves storytellers. We're performers who live in the moment and are always willing to challenge ourselves and our riders. Our Instructors are taught through our intense specialized training program how to lead an effective, high-intensity, inspiring workout while taking the mind on a transforming journey.
Experience is not required but recommended.
- Attend the mandatory Zenergy Instructor Training Program which is approximately 50 hours long. This training is a paid training. The training program is intended to provide you with the tools needed to teach a Zenergy class, but does not guarantee employment.
- Participate in local community and marketing events
- Be a Brand Ambassador
- Maintain a strong and active social media presence promoting both yourself and the @zenergycycling brand and community (more taught in the training program)
- Instruct by the Zenergy guidelines/methodology outlined in training and continued development
Instructor Role Requirements
- Passionate, positive, and hard-working individual with a love for health and fitness
- Strong Interpersonal communication and inspiring leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to listen to and act on feedback
- Ability to lead with confidence
- Ability to count music and distinguish beats
- Ability to inspire riders, giving them more than just a good sweat
- Have your own reliable source for music access (an apple product such as a MacBook or MacBook air is highly recommended)
- Proficient in iTunes and able to create a playlist (more taught in the training program)
- Positive Attitude. No Exceptions.