- Perform physical inventories and product reallocation tasks at pharmacies using Z5's iPad-based technology.
- Support the Client Services Team with tasks/projects as needed.
- Maintain high personal conduct while traveling.
- Adhere to rules around sterility when working within clinical areas.
- Travel with as little as a week’s notice with up to 90% travel.
- Work long days and weekends as required (no holidays).
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to count accurately at a productive rate (+50 counts per hour).
- EXTENSIVE ABILITY TO TRAVEL AS NEEDED.
- Travel for extended periods as projects can run for multiple weeks or months.
- Ability to be on your feet for very long periods without issue.
- Must be proficient with smart devices and technology (smartphones & tablets).
- Ability to deal with a customer’s concerns with a smile on your face.
- Provide documentation of having had the following immunizations & vaccinations:
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Tdap (Tetanus Diphtheria and Pertussis )
- Tuberculosis (TB) Test
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Influenza (2021-2022 seasonal Influenza vaccine)
- One way to get documentation if you do not have original vaccination documents is to have a blood titer completed and tested for the above vaccinations. The laboratory or your healthcare provider must interpret the results to indicate immunity.
- Costs incurred to produce documentation can be reimbursed; we will review each situation individually.
· Strong desire to earn your pay.
· Strong communication skills.
· Acute attention to detail.
· Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.