- Master’s + Required
- Job Type: Contract
- In good standing in the state of Florida as an LMHC and maintains Florida state (Chapter 491 Florida Statutes) licensure as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
YPS is in need of licensed mental health therapist in the state of FL with the above- mentioned credentials to provide mental health counseling via a HIPPA compliant remote platform. This is a contract position with the potential to transition to a W-2 position. Benefits would be available after that transition only.
Work Schedule Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule that works for you and your clients’ needs.
- Work via telehealth with clients that fit your level of expertise/experience.
- Must be licensed and reside in the state of Florida.
- Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or minors.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have no issues with your license and pass a background check.
- Must have reliable, high-speed internet connection.
- Previous experience providing telehealth services.
- Available for therapy at least 2 days per week
- Other requirements will be discussed upon hire.
- *Bilingual is a plus but not required
About Yount Psychological Services, PLLC
We specialize in individualized, evidence-based care for children and adults in Central Florida. We offer a unique combination of services, including psychological evaluations, counseling, and ABA therapy.