Yardworx is a premier Lawn & Snow Contractor serving the metro area. We are excited to be adding to our team. Yardworx strives to be the best in the market for our costumers and our team. We take a lot of pride in what we do as does our team and it shows tremendously.
Turf Health Applicator is responsible for providing the fertilization and weed control of turf and beds for the company’s clients while hitting their production goals. As well as identify and report all turf disease and insect issues.
- Apply fertilizer and herbicide to commercial, HOA clients using ride on machine, push/hand spreader, and hand/backpack sprayer.
- Maintain certified Pesticide/Herbicide Applicator License as required by local, state, and federal law.
- Knowledge of safe and proper mixing procedures.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to self manage
- Good driving record (valid drivers license) required to drive company vehicle
- DOT Health Card (company paid) required to drive company vehicle
- 2 years minimal related work experience with 2 referrals
- Provide chemical applications and other cultural practices via ride on and manual equipment
- Daily route records
- Weekly team meeting
- Ensure all site work is completed safely and properly
- Meet daily production requirements
- Maintenance all equipment assigned
- Keep equipment and vehicles clean at all times
- Keep inventory list of all products updated