Client Care Services
- Directs all client care services for the team and ensures that services are properly carried out per the Woven Service Plan Agreement.
- Collaborates with the Client Care Team, family (and/or client representative), and healthcare providers to ensure the client is achieving an optimal quality of life.
- Assures complete and accurate data and documentation are being collected on a timely basis.
- Monitors the level of care services being provided to assure they are appropriate and responsive to client/family needs and expectations.
- Knowledgeable of the team schedule and assures coordination of services for all assigned clients.
Caregiver Supervision and Management
- Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, evaluates, and dismisses caregivers in conjunction with the Office Administrator.
- Assures Weaver competence and performance levels through phone check-ins, field visits, documentation monitoring and providing team-based education on values, practices, and specific growth needs.
- Acts as a resource and mentor for caregivers re: clinical issues, documentation, inter- and intra- team problem solving and appropriate customer service behavior.
- Oversees caregiver scheduling and client assignments to assure client shifts are staffed appropriately.
- Reviews and approves clocked hours and assures Weavers have documented accurate time, mileage, and additional expenses.
- Develops and implements performance improvement procedures to respond to service issues and challenges with clients.
- Ensures that team completes proactive and other client/family satisfaction surveys and implements Quality Improvement measures and standards.
- Assures that problems/grievances/service failures experienced by individual clients/families are addressed with Client Care Team members and/or Woven Home Care and are resolved promptly and satisfactorily.
- Analyzes customer service issues on team to identify causes and works with individual team members as well as entire team to improve performance.
- Personally speaks with clients/families regarding quality of care being provided.
- Attends in-services, educational seminars, and workshops.
- Develops and achieves professional growth goals and objectives.
- Participates as a mentor of newly hired Team Managers.
- Reliable transportation with appropriate license and insurance coverage.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of the non-medical home care industry.
- Experience in caring for the older adult population in the home setting and comfortable relating to this population and their family.
- Ability to learn company scheduling system and utilize management reports.
- Two years successful supervisory experience or equivalent in a health care or customer service organization.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current and valid R.N. License.
Woven Home Care provides compassionate, in-home, non-medical care services throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our company was founded by two experienced families deeply immersed in healthcare with over a century of combined clinical experience. At our core, we are driven by a strong culture that drives our commitment to delivering exceptional services. Our approach is rooted in clinical connectivity and evidence-based care, ensuring that we provide the highest standard of care.