Woven Home Care provides compassionate, in-home, non-medical care services throughout the greater St. Louis area. Our company was founded by two experienced families deeply immersed in healthcare with over a century of combined clinical experience. At our core, we are driven by a strong culture that drives our commitment to delivering exceptional services. Our approach is rooted in clinical connectivity and evidence-based care, ensuring that we provide the highest standard of care.
Are you interested in joining a company dedicated to improving the quality and efficiency of care in the home? We are seeking caregivers who are respectful, trustworthy, and empathetic to assist our clients in maintaining a high quality of life in their own homes.
- Build strong and trusting relationships with clients and their families through effective and respectful communication.
- Provide personalized in-home care and assistance with daily activities for clients.
- Collaborate and communicate with colleagues to ensure high-quality home care for clients.
- Comfortable using digital systems to maintain patient records and document services provided.
- Administer prescribed medications and assist with mobility and exercises.
- Assist clients with domestic and household tasks.
- Compassionate and caring nature.
- Familiarity with basic nutrition and hygiene standards.
- High school diploma.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to commute to work.
- Valid driver's license.
$18 - $20 per hour