What You'll Be Doing
- Assist in posting social content on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and Snapchat; ensuring all media efforts align with company goals and brands.
- Assist in the creation of social media content calendars, develop creative assets, and analyze customer behavior.
- Assist in building social media strategies and reporting to achieve marketing targets (both acquisition and retention).
- Drive social media engagement KPIs.
- Assist in reviewing all social posts prior to launch confirming links, spelling, inventory check and voice of the brand.
- Coordinate with all Wonder teams and agencies as needed in ideating, tracking and managing projects, new initiatives, and overall strategy in alignment with company goals.
- Assist in maintaining individual channel tracking codes, frequently auditing links, ads, urls, and analytics for integrity of tracking.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years’ experience digital marketing experience (paid social preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred but will consider equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Social Media (Organic and Paid preferred)
- Strong Organizational skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
If you would like to be part of a great team and make a difference within our company, apply today. We offer a competitive wage, excellent benefits, and awesome experiences. This position is not being offered remotely, must be located or willing to relocate to the Salt Lake City, Utah area.