Fund Development (85%)
- Works with the Co-Executive Director of Fundraising and Development to create solicitation and year-round engagement strategy and materials to retain current and attract new individual and corporate donors, increasing revenue and overall engagement.
- Research and identify new donor prospects.
- Prioritizes donor engagement through Zoom, in-person meetings, phone calls, emails, written thank you letters and other methods.
- Achieve annual fundraising goals including donor participation rates (number and level of donations), individual giving, and corporate/foundations.
- Cultivate and develop individual and corporate donor relationships.
- Work in partnership with the Communications Director to develop a strategy for use of social media/website online giving for individual giving appeals.
- Researches and communicates emerging trends and best practices in donor engagement and stewardship to the Co-Executive Director of Fundraising and Development.
- Produce timely mailing lists for invitations, newsletters, and direct mail, pledge reminders, acknowledgement letters, and donor invoices.
- Reconcile pledges and revenue with all event invoices with the Financial and Regrants Manager.
- Major Gift/Donor Support–Produce major donor, board, and special category solicitations/support materials with the intent to retain or upgrade gifts when possible. Works with program staff to develop grant reports and funding related projects.
- Cultivates donors by producing specialized correspondences, preparing letters of acknowledgment, scheduling, and attending in-person visits. Organizes individual donor campaigns (e.g., major donors, direct mail, and matching gifts).
Database Management, Reporting and Gift Processing (15%)
- Responsible for writing grant midterm and final reports to funders and maintaining calendar to ensure timely submission all reports.
- Serve as Database Administrator for Wisconsin Voices by managing the donor database, including maintenance, user accounts, global changes, gift entry, reporting, queries, and data cleanup projects to ensure database integrity.
- Develop clear and accurate reporting systems, key metric tracking, instruction manual(s) to access reports, and dashboards and data extracts.
- Establish Standard Operating Procedures for entry and reporting to ensure all entries conform to those procedures.
- Produce timely mailing lists for invitations, newsletters, and direct mail; pledge reminders; and donor invoices.
- Coordinate outreach and serve as organizer of events.
- Reconcile and close monthly development financials on time.
- Ensure accurate gift entry and acknowledgments.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Co-Executive Director of Fundraising and Development.
Wisconsin Voices is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin and any other protected status.