Will's Way is seeking a full-time Licensed Behavior Analyst to join our team!
Will's Way Pediatric Behavioral Therapy, LLC is seeking a motivated and collaborative BCBA to join our team in a pediatric clinical setting. We are a small, BCBA owned company located in Mississippi and are looking for individuals who are friendly and dedicated to their work. At Will's Way, Behavior Analysts are responsible for a range of tasks including assessments, treatment planning, data collection and analysis, parent training, and staff supervision. It is important that all applicants are familiar with the ABLLS, VB-MAPP, and AAC devices.
- Conduct initial intake assessments
- Develop treatment plans and obtain insurance authorizations
- Manage and design data collection systems
- Provide parent training
- Monitor client progress
- Supervise and train staff members
- Conduct staff performance reviews
This is a full-time position with a salary dependent on experience with a range of $28 to $35 per hour for full time employment. We offer a range of benefits including dental and health insurance, paid time off, professional development assistance, a retirement plan, and vision insurance. We also provide financial assistance with annual certification and license renewals and have access to free CEUs from CASP.
- Master's degree in a relevant field
- At least 1 year of clinical experience (preferred)
- Licensed Behavior Analyst (or eligible) in the state of Mississippi
- BCBA Certificate
The work location for this position is Hattiesburg, Mississippi. The schedule is Monday to Thursday from 8-5 and Friday from 8-2, with no weekends.
If you are enthusiastic about working in a pediatric clinical setting and possess the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
$28 - $35 per hour