Transportation & Distribution Manager will support, coordinate and oversee the distribution and transportation of all of our products
The Transportation & Distribution Manager will support, coordinate and oversee the distribution and transportation of all of our products across our different warehouses and sales channels. The manager is also responsible for the coordination of all of our overseas containers and ensuring they have the correct information to clear customs and get delivered correctly to our warehouse.
The Transportation and Distribution Manager will also be responsible for vetting new 3PLs for US and international markets, negotiations for pricing based on volume orders and ensuring relationships with the 3PLs are in good standing.
● Oversee Amazon Stock performance levels across all brands, ensuring stock levels, excess inventory, return inventory levels are always on optimal levels.
● Ensuring inventory levels across WG warehouses, 3Pls such as Shipbo, Amazon and new sales channels are always on optimal levels.
● Observe and Analyze stock levels for new products, alert sales spikes and ensure ordering levels are adjusted based on new sales data.
● Coordinate every shipment from all manufacturers and vendors across all Wholesome Goods brands
● Track and ensure each PO has accurate tracking information, by ensuring a constant communication with the supply chain planning team to get accurate information.
● Incoming containers from overseas are on track with delivery dates and be able to manage and find ways to resolve and avoid delays and other in-transit issues.
● Using Inventory Planner, Review Stock Cover in Days and Adjusted sales velocity on our products and compare against inventory on order, in the event there is not enough inventory incoming when reviewing these factors, compile a list of such products and send a weekly report of items of concern
● Using Inventory Planner Reporting, Export a list of” A” Class Products in Amazon Warehouses and review inventory levels carefully ensuring there is plentiful inventory available for these products, review items of concern in weekly inventory meeting
● Using Inventory Planner and IP Tags, Monitor KPI for Current Products, review monthly and quarterly percentages, identify areas of concern where we might be able to improve.
● Schedule all shipments ready from the supplier keeping in mind shipping cost and ensuring they are arriving at the correct warehouses based on location and space in each facility.
● Ensure overseas shipments are getting updated correctly inside Klearnow to ensure they can properly clear customs.
Qualifications & Skills
● High School diploma or equivalent (Required).
● Excel Skills (Vlookup, Light Pivot Table work, Organization)
● Strong Understanding of the current Fulfillment operations and processes used for Wholesome Goods in both US and UK
● Ability to learn and apply logic to situations as they arise
● Attention to Detail
● Professional demeanor and ability to interact with colleagues to further like minded goals.
● Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and time management skills
● General Computer Skills
● Start, and maintain relationships with new 3PLs US based and international, as well as ensure we negotiate better pricing for shipping our product.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate: