Full Time Inventory Control Supervisor for Our Las Vegas Warehouse.
The Inventory Control Supervisor should be able to maintain, monitor and report
the inventory at the designated warehouse. The Manager Is also responsible for
the accurate inventory of all incoming and outgoing products and supplies.
Supervisor will be responsible for hiring, training and mentoring inventory staff to
ensure they follow safety protocols and use technology appropriately.
As the person in charge of the department, it is expected for the supervisor to
come up with processes, train your team based on those processes and make sure
those processes are followed by your team at all times. You are also responsible to
keep improving those processes to make daily tasks more efficient and effective.
The inventory Control Supervisor is responsible to make sure physical inventory
matches our inventory system at all times by cycle counts, find ways to improve
our inventory levels and be able to pull reports that can accurately describe
inventory quantities at each location. These will be in part with the Operations
The inventory Control Supervisor should exceed at communication not only with
his team, but also with the Supervisors and Upper Management within the
warehouse. Coordinating with different departments is a highly priority for the
supervisor in charge of the inventory as he is to be aware of the needs for the
different departments as well as be on the lookout for incoming shipment from
the shipping and receiving department.
As the Supervisor, you should excel at leadership skills, be the one constantly
working to improve your department and be the go to person for your team. Your
team should be able to rely on you and make sure you have the ability to help,
guide and resolve situations within your department.
● Working with the Manager of Warehouse Operations to create and
implement processes within the Inventory department.
● Maintain accurate records of all Inventory.
● Perform a daily inventory analysis to identify any Inventory trends,
discrepancies, and issues.
● Work with the Operations Managers to create a KPI (Key Performance
Indicator) for the Inventory Department.
● Ensure all products in the warehouse are recorded in the Inventory
● Ensure Fulfillment is fully stocked to ensure proper workflow of the
warehouse is achieved.
● Ensure product is consolidated to accommodate new shipments being
● Coordinate with the Shipping & Receiving departments to ensure any
shipments received are properly allocated in the warehouse.
● Record and document any inventory discrepancies discovered.
● Coordinate with other teams in the warehouse to ensure processes
established for inventory are being properly implemented.
● Ensure proper safety measures within the inventory are being implemented.
(i.e., proper stacking of a pallet, wrapping pallets before placing them in an
upper-level location, etc.)
● Work with the Director of Warehouse Operations to implement a cycle count
● Hiring and Training of the Inventory Control Team
● Oversee the responsibilities and tasks of the Inventory Control Team
● Coordinate with Operations Managers to provide coaching opportunities
and documentation on employees when errors are discovered.
Qualifications & Skills
● High School diploma or equivalent (Required).
● Proven success and experience in Inventory Control and management (2-3
● Proven experience in successfully managing team environments. (2-3 years
● Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy (2-3 years
● Professional demeanor and ability to interact at all levels with
persuasiveness and confidence. (2-3 years experience)
● Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and time
●Other Duties as assigned.