We are a collection of culinary experts and enthusiasts that believe in the power of food to heal, unite, and celebrate! As a boutique catering service, we pride ourselves on offering a fully customizable experience that empowers our clients to create a dining experience that reflects their uniqueness.
Our commitment is what makes us stand out in the crowd. Our passion for creative culinary excellence is reflected in our commitment to our clients, partners, teammates, and community. Every day we strive to be better, never settling for good enough and always putting people first.
- Determining customer requirements and proposing catering options.
- Negotiating prices and preparing meticulous catering order forms.
- Planning menus and overseeing venue, equipment, food, and service preparations.
- Hiring, training, and supervising catering staff, as well as scheduling employee shifts.
- Liaising with customers, sales staff, chefs, and specialized catering equipment providers.
- Overseeing seating arrangements, the serving of meals and beverages, and the clearing of tables.
- Tracking catering expenses and maintaining accurate records.
- Adhering to food and health industry regulations and standards.
- Researching catering trends and promoting competitive catering services.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality and culinary arts or business management would be advantageous. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- 1-2 years of experience in catering management, or similar.
- Exceptional ability to deliver catering services within budget and on time.
- Experience in hiring, training, and overseeing others.
- Ability to coordinate catering requirements with customers, chefs, and suppliers.
- The ability to apply industry knowledge to improve catering services.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in catering management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Vision, Health, and Dental Insurance
Paid time off
Commercial Catering Kitchen and Event Venues
Job Type: Part-time
What The Chef is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and celebrate the unique experiences of all people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.