We are a collection of culinary experts and enthusiasts that believe in the power of food to heal, unite, and celebrate! As a boutique catering service, we pride ourselves on offering a fully customizable experience that empowers our clients to create a dining experience that reflects their uniqueness.
Our commitment is what makes us stand out in the crowd. Our passion for creative culinary excellence is reflected in our commitment to our clients, partners, teammates, and community. Every day we strive to be better, never settling for good enough and always putting people first.
- Set up for events by arranging tablecloths and place settings, positioning table placement, and setting up a buffet.
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests.
- Attend buffet and stations
- Anticipate guests needs and exceed customer service expectations.
- Relay important information about orders, allergies, and special requests to the appropriate person.
- Must be comfortable holding and passing a tray with beverages or hors d'oeuvres during the event.
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils.
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Experience as a server is preferred.
- May need to meet age limits for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Courteous and attentive to guests.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, staying on your feet, climbing stairs, carrying heavyweights.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- CPR training may be beneficial.