The Manager on Duty Flex (MOD) is responsible for being the acting Manager when the Studio Manager and/or The Operations Manager is not present. They will work directly with all team members to ensure that high-quality customer service is always exemplified. MODs will be responsible for the overall experience of clients during their shifts. This includes checking in clients, completing all purchases/transactions, and problem-solving client and studio needs. The MOD can work Team Member shifts (Client Support and Facilities) in conjunction with MOD shifts. The MOD will receive an additional $1 per hour when scheduled to be a MOD. MOD shifts will be assigned based on studio availability and needs.
GritCycle is more than your average cycling studio. We deliver an intense cardio workout in a supportive and inclusive community, focused on creating increased joy and determination. Westrive to create an environment that increases individual perseverance with powerful motivation. This serves as a driving force in achieving long-term fitness goals and overcoming life’s obstacles.
GritCycle’s Core Values:
We work to promote a community that celebrates the success of others in pursuit of a unified goal. We are thankful for the goals we have achieved, and the ones not yet conquered.
Integrity is defined as “being whole and undivided”. We demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles. Our words and actions are trustworthy, and our communication is honest and transparent.
“Integrity is the essence of everything successful. -R. Buckminister Fuller
Live Life centered around enthusiasm, passion, and love. It is in those moments we feel mostintensely alive. Live with passion; as the French call it “joie de vivre”, which means joy or love of life.
A culture where everyone is able to be their best authentic self, experiencing the joy of each day. We embrace an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and welcome, resulting in a diversity of thought, ideas, and perspectives.
The Manager on Duty Flex (MOD) is responsible for being the acting Manager when the Studio Manager and/or The Operations Manager is not present. They will work directly with all team members to ensure that high-quality customer service is always exemplified. MODs will be responsible for the overall experience of clients during their shifts. This includes checking inclients, completing all purchases/transactions, and problem-solving client and studio needs. The MOD can work Team Member shifts (Client Support and Facilities) in conjunction with MOD shifts. The MOD will receive an additional $1 per hour when scheduled to be a MOD. MODshifts will be assigned based on studio availability and needs.
• Accurately processes all retail, rental, credit/membership purchases
• Checks in all clients reserved in class and assists clients that need help booking classes
• Responds to all voicemail and email inquiries within their shift
• Ensures all Team Members and Instructors are on task. (Included but not limited to: timeliness,completing checklists, cleaning protocol, customer service expectations, etc)
• Properly stocks all studio amenities
• Oversees studio cleanliness during shift
• Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members and Instructors
• Complete MOD Mid Shift Checklist (Not for Ops & Facilities)
• Communicates all necessary outstanding projects and updates to all team members who function in a MOD role
• Complete the DMS email and send it to the studio email and/or Studio Manager/Operations Manager
• Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for all team member and clients
• Creates/supports an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences
• Establish supportive and productive relationships with managers and team members
• Contribute to creating a fun environment and helping team members see how the work supports the success of the studios and GritCycle overall
• Works productively with and supports others to achieve goals; seeks partnerships and diverse perspectives
• Oversees Team Member performance and communicates any issues to Studio Manager and/or Operations Manager via separate email (Not in DMS)
• Perform work in accordance with company standards, policies, procedures, and laws or regulations
• Use Mariana Tek to support studio operations
• Ensure that Loss Prevention Practices are being implemented within the studio
• Is careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
• Accepts responsibility/accountability for actions; is dependable
• Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
• Is enthusiastic about one’s own work; looks for ways to make work fun and engaging
• Answers all client questions via in person, phone or email
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
• Must be able to attest to employment authorization
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have employment eligibility and identity documents
• Must have the ability to travel to studios and headquarters with own transportation methods
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings or late nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must have the ability to attend one staff meeting per quarter
• Willing to work in an environment with bright lights and loud music
• Willing to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
• Willing to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• Willing to work as part of a team and complete some work independently
• Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience with Mariana Tek
At GritCycle, we care for and invest in the whole person – body, mind, spirit. Our benefits are designedto support you in achieving your goals and focus on the things you love. In addition to competitive base pay we offer:
• Complimentary GritCycle memberships
• Discounted class packages
• GritCycle gear for your employee uniform
• Discounts on retail (excluding certain items determined by GritCycle)
• Personal and professional development programs
• Compensation for gas and cellular data
*Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to your employment type and may havecertain eligibility requirements. GritCycle reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
$16 - $16 per hour