This position is a great opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working autonomously and contributing to a rapidly growing company in a variety of ways. This position could be part-time or full-time, depending on the ideal candidate. It is a remote position, but the ideal candidate will have proximity to the Salt Lake City, UT area to participate in regular in-person collaboration.
- Perform day-to-day accounting functions including maintaining the general ledger and general bookkeeping
- Oversee the accounts receivable process including SaaSOptics data management, weekly invoice generation, reminders for past due invoices, and payment collection / deposit preparation.
- Assist the sales team by handling procurement setup forms, supplier portal accounts, PO tracking, W-9 requests, and requests for banking details for ACH or credit card payments
- Oversee expense tracking and payment process, including reconciliation of Ramp card charges and payments
- Serve as the company’s main point of contact with bookkeepers, fractional CFO, business insurance providers, financial partners/investors, and other supporting resources.
- Develop and implement a budget process, and manage financial modeling for the company.
- Support tax accountants with tax return preparation, monitor Tax Nexus status, and implement a process to track tax credits.
- Manage financial modeling, and determine the regular reports to generate and share with management, making better use of our system’s reporting capabilities.
- Develop and manage the company’s hiring and new employee onboarding processes
- Run employee payroll, manage contractor payments, and coordinate with sales on commission tracking.
- Oversee benefits planning and administration, including to serve as the main point of contact for employees and for benefits brokers, make HSA contributions, and pay benefits bills.
- Establish and implement an employee review process, as well as an employee handbook.
- Prior Accounting and HR experience, Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks Online or other accounting software, SaaS Optics, Ramp or similar expense platforms, Gusto HR software
- Familiarity with SaaS software business accounting methods
- Experience with employee benefits administration, and complex procurement processes
- Expertise in spreadsheet creation and management, Google and Office Suite
- Budgeting and business modeling experience
- Ability to work remotely and also attend regular meetings at our Salt Lake City, UT office
How We Invest in You
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical, dental, disability insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life insurance
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Home office set up and personal computer
- Covered costs of approved professional development
- Positive, supporting and fun company culture
We've always believed in hiring amazing, genuine people and treating them right. At Cidi Labs we participate in E-Verify and yes, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.