As WDWNT is the worldwide leader in Disney parks news, it's imperative that we quickly, accurately, and thoroughly report on all of the changes, big and small, at the Disney parks, and make sure the information gets to our audience no matter how they choose to consume it - this means our Social Media Team is a critical part of getting the news out.
For this position, we are seeking social media content creators who have a strong knowledge of Disney and who love to create high quality, engaging, and viral videos. We are looking to expand our social team in Orlando, and are hiring a creator who will be in the parks often, creating content.
- Part-time position: 16+ hours per week over 2 or more days per week, including some weekend days. Additionally, evening hours are occasionally needed for special events, nighttime entertainment, etc.
- Walt Disney World Annual Pass
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for Disney parks and resorts
- A strong knowledge of all social media platforms, trending content, and how to grow each platform individually
- Understand how to edit and cut together content on your phone through an external editor app
Understand how to livestream on TikTok and Instagram in an engaging way to relate to our audience and get them excited for our content
- Ability to film and edit numerous videos each day
- Ability to come up with new ideas for content and change direction when certain styles no longer work
- Ability to reply to social media messages with accuracy and correct Disney knowledge
- Prior experience creating social media content that is engaging and fun
- Ability to work hard and at a fast pace
- Videography experience, including filming, editing, and publishing on YouTube
- WDWNT provides health insurance, vision, and dental benefits to full-time employees in the Orlando area
- All employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on their performance and the performance of the company