Seeking a highly motivated AWS Cloud Engineer to work with our growing team.
## This is not a Remote Position ##
About Wave Welcome:
Wave Welcome is a rapidly growing tech startup that specializes in delivering digital transformation and IT modernization services to medium sized organizations. We partner with firms to leverage the interplay between business and innovative technologies that help to enhance the velocity of delivery.
This is an onsite position where the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to our corporate culture and support our mission of democratizing access to leading technologies for all. We are proud of the fact that we embrace the principles of Conscious Capitalism to create a diverse working environment that makes a positive contribution to our community and region.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual who possesses expansive knowledge of AWS technologies and who can lead complex AWS projects while providing delivery capability for internally developed platforms. This AWS DevOps Engineer will provide practical experience in the field of information technology and contribute to Wave Welcome’s cloud engineering capabilities. In this position, you will assist in supporting our proprietary platform(s) and provide similar support to our clients.
This team member will also be responsible for leading technical research & development activities within our organization. In turn, you will gain valuable experience and be part of deploying new B2B and B2C Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for implementing AI-based application solutions both in the cloud as well as participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the DevOps space.
· Implement scalable, resilient, and secure solutions in the public cloud, especially in AWS.
· Participate in automation initiatives to streamline processes, improve efficiencies, and reduce hosting cost.
· Work closely with Product Owner, Platform Team, Solution Architects, and development teams for continuous improvement
· Enhance and drive automation and "Infrastructure as Code" delivery.
· Deliver cloud projects in an Agile environment.
· Participating in technical discussions with existing & potential clients and internal teams.
· Participate in research and development to deliver complex cloud-native solutions or on-premises.
· Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex software and infrastructure issues and develop tools/systems for task automation.
· Provide technical support as needed for critical and escalated issues.
· Responsible for managing and upgrading DevOps toolsets.
· Maintaining 100% automation coverage of core build and deploy using AWS cloud-native services and containers.
· Excellent communication skills
· Information security
· Analytical skills
· Knowledge of cloud engineering tools
· Organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
• AWS certifications and at least 3 to 5 years’ experience working with AWS.
• Solid experience in designing and implementing complex DevOps solutions.
• Experience within cloud hosted environments such as Amazon AWS and EC2, AWS Lambda and AWS CloudFormation.
• A good AWS DevOps development background.
• Experience with Amazon Rekognition, Kinesis, Connect, and/or Bedrock are a plus.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Life Insurance
· Matching 401K
How to Apply:
If you are a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for automation and infrastructure, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your interest in the position, and professional references (if available) to [email protected]. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.