Monday- Friday from 9am - 2pm (Flexible hours)
Railroad Offices Cleaning
- Maintain all equipment and supplies so they are clean and in a safe and operable condition.
- Ensure proper labeling on all cleaning chemical containers.
- Ensure proper dilution ratios of cleaning chemicals.
- Order cleaning supplies and/or restroom and breakroom supplies as required.
- Sweep the entryway inside and out, dust and remove cobwebs, remove fingerprints and soil from doors and glass, vacuum mats, mop floors.
- Clean all public areas including lobby, reception area, elevators and stairwells.
- Straighten furniture – push chairs into desks and conference room tables, straighten chairs and magazines in lobbies.
- Empty all trash cans, replace liners and clean receptacles as needed.
- Dust horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean table tops, counter tops, sinks, microwaves and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Clean counter tops, sinks and drinking fountains in coffee center areas.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, restock supplies.
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop all floor surfaces.
- Clean up spills on floors and carpets as necessary (except blood spills – only trained personnel are required to clean blood spills).
- Greet people working in the office in a polite, respectful and helpful manner to ensure positive relationships. Screen and route requests to supervisor if necessary, provide timely and accurate customer service support.
- Perform other duties as requested or required by management.
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- cleaning: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location