We are looking for software engineers to work on an automated software verification toolchain for smart contracts. The ideal candidate should be interested in blockchains, program verification/analysis, and exploit generation. In addition, they should be capable of working as part of a remote team and comfortable wearing many hats.
- Design and develop software tools that help identify security/correctness issues of programs running on a blockchain.
- Work on all aspects of delivering working software that meets customer needs, including analysis, design, automated testing, operations, CI/CD, measuring results, incorporating customer feedback, and support.
- Collaborate with other software engineers on developing tools.
- Learn new verification and security analysis technologies.
- Ability to read, understand and implement concepts from academic publications or possess an advanced degree in Computer Science/Math/Physics.
- Experience in security, compilers, programming languages, formal methods, automated theorem proving, or program analysis.
- Experience with code reviews and distributed version control systems like git.
- Experience developing large flexible systems.
- Must be comfortable developing, debugging, and refining products.
- Must be able to quickly learn new programming languages, APIs, and tools.
- Experience with Cryptocurrency/Defi/Blockchains is a plus.
- Experience with Solidity/Rust is a plus.
Veridise Inc offers competitive benefits & salaries.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Equipment Bonus
- Internet/Wifi Subsidy
Apply to learn more!