Veridise is developing cutting-edge tools for guaranteeing correctness of DeFi software and blockchain infrastructure. We are looking for security engineers who can collaborate with clients to advise them on the security of their source code. This will involve inspecting the code both manually and with the aid of our tools. In addition, security engineers will be responsible for writing formal behavioral specifications and using our verification tools. This position will require a close collaboration with Veridise engineers who will be developing tools to help automate the auditing process. We are looking for white-hat hackers who are interested in working closely with customers to find bugs in critical financial systems that tend to be lucrative targets for hackers.
- Review unknown code for potential security vulnerabilities.
- Write test scripts to provide concrete evidence of exploitability.
- Understand complex financial systems, DeFi apps, blockchains, etc.
- Utilize a wide range of tooling, both from Veridise and open-source, to find security faults in code.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop new tools to automate the auditing process.
- Provide feedback and work with engineering teams to improve existing tooling.
- Formalize relevant properties and deploy our verification tools to perform in-depth security audits.
- Monitor relevant sources to stay up to date on new exploits/vulnerabilities as well as emerging technologies.
- Aid in the process of reporting verified properties and uncovered vulnerabilities to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Able to evaluate unknown code and provide concrete feedback about code quality.
- Experience with discovering vulnerabilities at design/system level.
- Experience in software security and experience using analysis tools such as fuzzers, verifiers, static analysis tools, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Written and spoken communication skills in English for a professional environment.
- Blockchain/cryptocurrency experience is a plus but not necessary
- Fintech background a plus
- Participation in security competitions such as CTF a plus
- Formal verification background is a plus.
Veridise Inc offers competitive benefits & salaries.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Equipment Bonus
- Internet/Wifi Subsidy
Apply to learn more!