While we are currently full at the Associate level, this job description will give you a sense of the exciting work that attorneys do at our firm. You are welcome to submit your resume and we will reach out as soon as there is a position that is right for you.
Our Corporate Attorneys can be based in Dallas or Austin. These positions are open to graduating 3Ls through licensed attorneys with up to 4 years of experience. Key responsibilities will include:
- Broad corporate practice including entity formation, Company & partnership agreements, and standard commercial agreements.
- Trademark research, filings, and office actions.
- Venture Capital transactions including structuring, convertible financings, and equity financing rounds.
- Carrying out due diligence matters.
- Supporting Seniors and Partners on day-to-day client requests.
Here’s why we think you’ll love working for Vela Wood:
- Excellent medical insurance package.
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan.
- Firm-paid short and long-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
- Paid Holidays and unlimited PTO program.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-remote opportunities.
- Firm covered CLE and licensing fees.
- Reduced hours targets.
- Aggressive bonus structure.
- Direct client interactions.
- Support for business development activities.
Please apply by sending a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to [email protected] with “Corporate Attorney Application” in the subject line.