Software Quality Assurance & Engineering, Senior Level
**Worksite is in San Antonio, TX**
Contract Job Description:
The Subcontractor shall perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of software engineering to include but not be limited to reviewing, preparing, and analyzing all types of documentation, planning, requirements, design, V&V, support, and test--to include source code, configuration files, and engineering resolution support. Responsibilities may also include but are not be limited to:
• Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
• Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications,
standards, and programming.
• Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtaining and licensing software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, testing, and approving products.
• Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishing engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development life cycle.
• Plan and or implement agile acquisition/SW development techniques.
• Plan and or implement DevOps processes and techniques for Cloud and non-cloud applications.
Level III Education Requirements: Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD, or 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, of which 8 year must be in the DoD.
$90,000 - $120,000 per year