Looking for a compassionate, fully licensed clinical therapist
We are actively hiring for our NEW location in the DOMINION area of San Antonio. This position is for a fully-licensed mental health professional for in-office services.
· Perform on-site and/or remote clinical counseling services to clients of UWS, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
· Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
· Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for UWS.
· Respond to clients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through the website. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such patients.
· Communicate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
· Timely complete written records for each client including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by UWS or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion (by Friday of each week). Keep patient files accurate and up to date.
· Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by UWS. · Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of UWS. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
*Qualifications and Skills*:
· Align with UWS mission, vision, and values.
· Must be punctual in reporting to work.
· Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling, marital and family therapy, or social work_;_ and
· Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LPC) in the State of Texas (must be fully licensed). A copy must be provided to UWS.
· Available to hold at least 25 (full time) or 15 (part time) client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by UWS.
· Be organized and detail oriented.
· Be a team player. Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
· Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
· Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
· Prior experience in a private practice setting highly preferred.
· At least two years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure.
· Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
*This position perfect for you if you’re:*
· Aligned with UWS mission, vision, and values.
· Energized by helping others in a team and contributing to the growth of UWS.
· Social justice oriented and practice anti-racism work.
· Creative, engaged in doing good work, and excited by furthering our mission to making wellness a down-to-earth practice.
· Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it.
$58,500 - $78,000 per year