Two Roosters Ice Cream is a handmade ice cream company based in the Triangle. We take a lot of pride in our shops and our ice cream is a reflection of the local communities that we love and serve. We're looking for friendly, inquisitive go- getters to scoop ice cream. Our scoopers are the heart, soul, and the face of our company, so we strive to take care of each other so that we can take care of our guests.
This position is specifically for the Durham Bulls Athletic Park and applicants will be expected to be available for the majority of all games at the DBAP. The Durham Bulls season starts on April 2. Typical shifts are 4-5 hours.
Display consistent, world-class hospitality
- Greet and thank every customer
- Offer menu suggestions, and toppings with a smile
- Scoop scoops with care
- Maintain composure during busy times
Articulate what's unique about Two Roosters: our ingredients, our partners, our people
- Be inquisitive and quick to share what you know and learn
Be attentive to keep arena locations looking clean and organized and fully stocked
- Continually stock ice cream and merchandise as it's purchased
- Operate cash register and follow cash handling procedures
- Wash tubs and dishes throughout your shift
- Keep stadium locations clean and tidy: inside and out, front and back
- Respect health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
- Have clear communication skills and a professional, friendly attitude
- Must love ice cream and appreciate how serious we are about it
- Be at least 16 in order to work some late nights
- Be available for Durham Bulls games, schedule found here: https://www.milb.com/durham/schedule/2024-04
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Have access to a phone that can text and make calls
- Have access to the internet
- Have reliable transportation to the DBAP
- We have a $15/hr wage guarantee. For scoop shifts this means a base rate plus tips will be at a minimum, $15 per hour. Typical nightly hourly rates are $15-$25/hr. Employees are eligible for incremental, merit-based raises.