Hands-On experience in Sales, Service, Experience, Revenue and Marketing Clouds
Who We Are
Truffle is a unique consulting firm that prides itself on its exceptional talents and abilities. We have a team of highly skilled professionals who are experts in their respective fields, with a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon. We are known for our ability to tackle complex problems and provide innovative solutions that drive real value for our clients. We are constantly seeking new challenges and opportunities to showcase our talents, and we have a track record of delivering exceptional results for our clients.
Our vision is to be a world-class organization that empowers people to achieve their full potential and create a better future for themselves and their communities. We are committed to making a positive impact on the world through our products, services, and initiatives, and we strive to create value for all our stakeholders.
As a Solution Architect at Truffle, you will be responsible for guiding the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions for clients. Your responsibilities will include working closely with project teams to ensure successful delivery.
You will provide subject matter expertise on proposed solutions and client needs, proactively managing risk areas, and mentoring the project team. You will also be responsible for configuring and driving solutions. You will collaborate with other subject matter experts to develop implementation proposals, staffing plans, and shared assets. You will also align with global initiatives within the Salesforce community. As a Solution Architect, you will play a crucial role in ensuring customer success through the prescriptive shaping and leading of project teams within the Salesforce space.
You may be involved in multiple projects or support multiple teams concurrently and may also be involved in sales initiatives, such as developing scope/SOW documents, solutions, and price estimates.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client, driving conversations with Architects and business stakeholders to shape the architectural vision and establish a program roadmap.
- Collaborate with clients and leadership to identify and document challenges, desired outcomes, risks, dependencies, vision, and strategy.
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- Build relationships of trust with the customer's leadership, promoting and implementing best practices
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, Architects, Admins/Developers, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Lead business and technology analysis and provide Salesforce and CRM domain expertise.
- Act as a technical subject matter expert while providing expertise to business users and challenging point of views.
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need.
- Owns the overall health of project teams and is responsible for project delivery success.
- Lead functional and technical workshops, showcasing strong leadership skills in the design, delivery, testing, and deployment of solutions.
- Propose recommendations, provide justifications, and align with clients and leadership to define backlog items for successful project delivery.
- Lead Salesforce architecture and design, including creating plans, roadmaps, and other necessary artifacts and deliverables.
- Assist the Product Owner with product backlog and roadmap refinement, as well as planning and prioritization.
- Manage scope, expectations, and commitments effectively.
Key Success Factors:
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as demonstrate expertise in architecture and design.
- A great listener with the ability to communicate with people in diverse roles.
- Resourceful and innovative thinker who can work through and solve problems.
- Strong leadership, project management, and resource management skills
- Proven ability to manage clients, facilitate meetings, and influence decision-making.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products, upgrades, and impacts
- Proficiency in Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality, best practices, and security
- Understanding of Salesforce governor limits
- Experience developing data architecture.
- Expertise in middleware or other integration technologies in cloud or on-premises
- Ability to handle complex data structures, data migration, and data integration.
- Experience selecting, implementing, and integrating third-party tools.
- Strong skills in breaking down work into manageable chunks and determining the appropriate sequence.
- Proficiency in agile methodologies
- 6 to 9 years of solution architecture or consulting experience
- 5+ years' of hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, Experience and Marketing Cloud
- 3+ years' experience with Salesforce Revenue Cloud or Configure/Price/Quote preferred (Apttus, Oracle CPQ, etc.)
- Strong application design skills combined with strong data, integration, and security architecture skills.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant
- Sales CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Systems Architect
- Salesforce Application Architect
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Truffle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.