Who We Are
Truffle is a unique consulting firm that prides itself on its exceptional talents and abilities. We have a team of highly skilled professionals who are experts in their respective fields, with a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon. We are known for our ability to tackle complex problems and provide innovative solutions that drive real value for our clients. We are constantly seeking new challenges and opportunities to showcase our talents, and we have a track record of delivering exceptional results for our clients.
Our vision is to be a world-class organization that empowers people to achieve their full potential and create a better future for themselves and their communities. We are committed to making a positive impact on the world through our products, services, and initiatives, and we strive to create value for all of our stakeholders.
As an Engagement Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of our most strategic customers by shaping and leading large and transformational engagements. You will serve as a trusted advisor to Salesforce customers, providing guidance to Sales and Professional Services teams, ensuring project synergies, and delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Your expertise in the Salesforce platform will be instrumental in driving customer success, delivering business value, and leading the Salesforce Services team assigned to your account(s) to achieve the desired outcomes. You will be recognized internally and externally as a valuable business contributor, industry expert, and product specialist.
In addition to project involvement, you may find yourself engaged in multiple initiatives simultaneously, supporting various projects. This could also extend to participation in pre-sales activities, where you contribute to the development of scope/SOW documents, project estimates, project planning, capacity management, and project forecasting.
- Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT) by consistently meeting/exceeding goals and metrics
- Ensure business value is realized (directly and indirectly) for each customer engagement that concludes with fully satisfied clients that are willing to be referenced for new potential clients
- Bring best practices to each engagement through your deep platform expertise by providing the Professional Services team with Subject Matter Expertise related to the proposed solution and client needs in order to ensure successful project delivery
- Positively impact client Services renewals (when applicable) by aligning customer success with professional services roadmap.
- Align closely with Account and Sales team by leading pre-sales activities such as the development of client-specific proposals, SOWs, staffing plans, engaging with SMEs across the organization to gain consensus on an acceptable proposal
- Provide direct oversight to the project team during the full lifecycle of the engagement, acting as the escalation point for both the customer and delivery teams
- Successfully manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Recognized as a valuable and trusted advisor by our customers and other members of Salesforce and continue to build a reputation for excellence in professional services
- Inspire people to do the best work of their careers, being a multiplier, amplifying the knowledge and capability of the people around you
- Show continued professional growth and development
- Act as an advisor on complex issues and engagements, exercising discretion and latitude in reaching critical goals
- Lead cross-functional teams and mentors others
- Manage to a minimum billable util target
- Partner with the Sales team to drive continued growth of services
- Proactively mitigate and manage critical escalations and at-risk accounts; communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives
Key Success Factors:
- A successful track record of working effectively in a fast-growing organization
- The proven ability to develop customer relationships, understand their businesses, and develop a shared vision for accelerating their business success with Salesforce
- The ability to mobilize and inspire a diverse and geographically dispersed professional services team to drive successful business outcomes for the customer
- Experience in developing and executing project governance methodologies
- Demonstrated success engaging at CxO level and representing on Project Steering Committee Executive Boards
- Proficiency in agile methodologies
- 5+ years’ operating in a pre-sales environment, shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects
- 3+ years of experience managing Salesforce professional service delivery
- 5+ years of enterprise-level project or program management experience
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with architects or SMEs into pre-sales activities.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in working in a client advisory role
- Excellent strategy development and problem-solving skills as well as business development focus and experience (e.g., relative to new products, services, and go-to-market approaches), while possessing a broad level of technology understanding and substantial operational and financial acumen
- Ability to travel; up to 25%
Expertise in One or Multiples of:
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
- Salesforce Health Cloud
- Salesforce/Industries CPQ
- Salesforce Core Clouds
- Salesforce Government Cloud
- Vlocity Health and Insurance, Vlocity Omnistudio
- SAFe 5 Release Train Engineer
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Truffle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.