Breeze Canna Sales Representative
Breeze Canna is looking to add Wholesales Representatives to our rapidly growing sales team. This person will build a network of relationships in the industry to increase sales and reach goals for their region. Someone who is a self starter, motivated by deadlines and has great communication skills will be successful in this role.
BREEZE Canna, Michigan’s #1 Disposable Vape. New to the market, but not to the game, our team knows quality and delivers perfection. We’ve been operating in Michigan for over ten years and continue to drive the industry further with innovative products. With innovation comes impact, and we hope to positively impact the community for years to come. BREEZE Canna has one mission, to keep cannabis convenient and simple. Our hardware, formula, and team are pushed to the highest standards, ensuring high quality. With that in mind, all you’ll need to think about is which flavor to try next!
Duties and responsibilities
● Meet & exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals.
● Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model
and embrace change.
● Drive repeat business through strong local networking
● Maintain up to date knowledge on products and industry knowledge, including cannabis
laws and regulation.
● Proactively answer customer questions and ensure knowledge of products and usage.
● Execute high customer experience standards, to include a world-class culture and
industry-leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product
● Must be able to accommodate flexible scheduling expectations including weekend,
evenings, and holiday schedules.
● Minimum 21 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
● A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
● Minimum 2 years’ experience with sales in a fast-paced environment
● Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
● Exceptional relationship building skills
● Strong computer-based skills
● Comfortable using G-Suite
● Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
● A highly self-motivated and ethical individual
● Valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Record background
check (state specific)
● Reliable transportation
Pay and Benefits
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● PTO package
● Team member discounts
● Base salary plus commission
● Monthly car and phone allowance
As a Wholesales Representative you may need to work evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of our company. Successful performance of this role requires that the incumbent is physically able to move freely about, lift up to 30 pounds and spend several hours a day viewing a computer screen, driving, speaking with clients. This position is frequently required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
The role is part of the whole organization team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organization and its interests generally
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road
$40,000 - $40,000 per year