Commercial Real Estate Broker with Unlimited Earnings
Are you looking for a challenging, self-directed career that provides unlimited earning potential, a flexible lifestyle, and the support and resources of an established firm? If so, our commercial brokerage firm is expanding our multifaceted team!
A career with our firm allows you to operate your own small business and be the driving force behind your success by assisting professionals with the purchase, lease, or sale of commercial real estate in one of the most active commercial markets in the U.S. In this position, you will have the chance to build lasting relationships in the Colorado community and become a trusted advisor.
The Commercial Broker role acts as the intermediary during the sale, purchase, or lease of commercial space, managing the entire deal process and all parties involved. As our firm grows in size and depth, we need additional business savvy professionals to continue our mission of supporting small business owners with their commercial property needs in Colorado. We are currently looking for new commercial brokers across the Denver Metro Area.
The commercial real estate market in Colorado is fast-paced and highly active, with new developments being built across the state all the time! The market potential for high-value commissions is real - do you have what it takes to be a Transworld Commercial Broker?
Our ideal candidate
● Has experience in real estate, but this is not a requirement
● A hunter mentality
● An unmatched desire to succeed and overcome adversity
● A passion to work in the small business community
● Strong desire to learn and to be mentored
With our sister company, Transworld Business Advisors of Colorado, we have created our own niche by partnering with the #1 Transworld Franchise location for the past 6 years who brokered 51% of all businesses sold in CO in 2021! Our unique company structure allows brokers to work in the commercial real estate market and create opportunities to earn additional income in the business brokerage arena. Our firms offer a truly holistic mentality for small to medium-sized business owners looking to acquire or sell commercial real estate or business opportunities. Transworld Business Advisors of Colorado is one of the fastest growing and most successful business brokerage firms in the country and generates hundreds of new small business contacts each month for our brokers.
We live by our Core Values when interacting with our team, partners, and clients:
Overview of the Day-to-Day
● Support and shadow
● Active networking and/or prospecting to identify clients and commercial opportunities
● Support professionals through a commercial purchase, lease, or sale transaction
● Marketing of commercial opportunities for sale
● Negotiation and deal structuring
● Management of due diligence
● Overview of the full transaction process
● Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited business school or equivalent work experience.
Candidates must obtain, at their own expense, a Colorado Real Estate license, and be able to pass a full background check.
This is a full-time commission-only role with a pay range up to $400k+
● Three-month onboarding and training process
● Ongoing training and support
● Technology and automation systems
● House leads
● Lead generation and prospecting planning and techniques
● In-house support staff
● Growth potential within the organization including partnership
● Membership in a business networking / mentoring group
● Invaluable mentorship and access to an elite community of brokers and advisors
● Referral and cross-selling opportunities with our business brokerage division
Transworld Commercial Real Estate, LLC is an independently owned and operated firm located in Denver, Colorado.
We believe that our culture creates a unique work environment where like-minded individuals can thrive, grow, and support each other. If this sounds like a match for you, we invite you to complete our application and questionnaire. We look forward to speaking with you!
Year 1: $50,000-$150,000
Year 2: $150,000-$300,000
Year 3: $300,000-$400,000+
$50,000 - $400,000 per year