Join our Phoenix Clinic!
We’re currently seeking a therapist/counselor to join the team in our South Mountain clinic to provide therapy services for adolescents and adults!
Our Mission: At Transitions Counseling and Consulting, we provide affordable, skilled mental health services for children, teenagers, and adults at convenient locations throughout the Phoenix valley. Our mission is to provide safe, high-quality mental health services in an ethical environment that embraces diversity and to train the next generation of therapists to also do so competently and confidently.
What you'll do at work:
- Create treatment plans
- Provide evidence-based therapy to help teens and adults address mental health concerns including depression, anxiety, and social challenges
- Coordinate care with other professionals to support great outcomes
- Mentor advanced graduate interns during their training at Transitions Counseling and Consulting
- Conduct intake evaluations for new clients
- Must be licensed in Arizona as an LAC, LMSW, LAMFT, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT.
- It is our pleasure to provide high-quality supervision for those with LAC, LMSW, or LAMFT credentials at no cost. Supporting our colleagues in achieving independent licensure is part of our core mission - Arizona needs more mental health professionals!
What we provide:
We focus on taking great care of our team so they can focus on taking great care of our clients! We offer the following benefits for full-time employees:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Salaried and contract options available
- Generous 180+ hours off first year including PTO, sick time, holidays, and birthday
- Full benefits including BCBS medical plans (multiple PPO and Alliance Network options), dental, and vision
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Dependent care flexible spending account (DC-FSA)
- Free access to health and wellness platform Sharecare
- Professional training: Previous training offered includes EMDR, DBT, ACT, risk assessment, and free CE hours
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Free supervision for LACs, LMSWs, LAMFTs
- Advancement opportunities
- Clinical supervision opportunities available if independently licensed
- No-show protection
- Excellent team culture and clinical support
- Robust back office support for care coordination, scheduling, and billing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $64,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours