Join our newest clinic!
We’re currently seeking a therapist/counselor to join the team in our new Goodyear clinic to provide therapy services for adolescents and adults in group-based and individual treatment!
What you'll do at work:
- Create treatment plans
- Provide evidence-based individual and group therapy to help teens and adults address mental health concerns including depression, anxiety, and social challenges
- Coordinate care with other professionals to support great outcomes
- Mentor advanced graduate interns during their training at Transitions Counseling and Consulting
- Must be licensed in Arizona as either an LAC, LMSW, LAMFT, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT.
- Independent license is preferred, but it is our pleasure to provide high-quality supervision for those with LAC, LMSW, or LMFT credentials at no cost. Supporting our colleagues in achieving independent licensure is part of our core mission - Arizona needs more mental health professionals!
What we provide:
We focus on taking great care of our team so they can focus on taking great care of our clients! We offer the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Salaried and contract options available
- Generous 180+ hours off first year including PTO, sick time, holidays, and birthday
- Full benefits including BCBS medical plans (multiple PPO and Alliance Network options), dental, and vision
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Professional training: Previous training offered includes EMDR, DBT, ACT, risk assessment, and free CE hours
- Free supervision for LACs, LMSWs, LAMFTs
- Advancement opportunities
- Clinical supervision opportunities available if independently licensed
- No show protection
- Excellent team culture and clinical support
Compensation: Salaried $62,000 to $80,000+, Contract $35 to $45+/hr, based on experience, license, and schedule