We’re currently seeking a clinical supervisor therapist at our new Tucson clinic to inspire and develop a superior clinical and administrative team that consistently exceeds the expectations of the clients and communities we serve!
Our Mission: At Transitions Counseling and Consulting, we provide affordable, skilled mental health services for children, teenagers, and adults at convenient locations throughout the Phoenix valley. Our mission is to provide safe, high-quality mental health services in an ethical environment that embraces diversity and to train the next generation of therapists to also do so competently and confidently. We strive to be an organization that others enthusiastically recommend to their friends, families, and colleagues – whether for treatment, training, or a career – based on our empathy, technical skill, and the support we give to one another and all those we serve.
What you'll do at work:
- Directly supervise and mentor therapists, interns, and clinical support staff, including adhering to and tracking supervision policies, hours, and files.
- Address personnel issues, participate in clinical interviewing and hiring process, and manage staff training and compliance needs.
- Address patient concerns and ensure quality of care.
Participate in rotating phone-based call schedule during hours-of-service delivery along with other supervisory staff members - no overnight hours required.
- Coordinate care with other professionals to support great outcomes
- Provide direct client therapy via evidence-based treatment per agreed upon schedule.
- Flexible scheduling options available for supervision and clinical work
- Minimum master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field.
- Must be licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners or the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners, on an independent level, such as LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or clinical psychologist.
- One (1) year of clinical supervision experience in the behavioral health field preferred.
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners Supervisor Training preferred but not required. If Arizona Supervisor training is not complete at the time of hire, training should be completed within 30 days of start date.
- Provide current fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety and renew as applicable.
- Continuously maintain active Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Continuously maintain malpractice liability coverage required for insurance credentialing.
What we provide:
We focus on taking great care of our team so they can focus on taking great care of our clients! We offer the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Salaried and contract options available
- Autonomy with administrative, credentialing, and office support
- Generous 180+ hours off first year including PTO, sick time, holidays, and birthday
- Full benefits including BCBS medical plans (multiple PPO and Alliance Network options), dental, and vision
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Professional training: Previous training offered includes EMDR, DBT, ACT, risk assessment, and free CE hours
- Clinical supervisor training and certification if needed
- Executive advancement opportunities
- No show protection if contracted
- Amazing team culture
- Clinical support from our large group of therapists