Make plant-based Bakon at food production facility near UNLV
We're looking for Production Line Workers to make Bakon at new production facility on the UNLV campus. Starting pay is $16/hr, with a well defined promotion path.
Both part-time and full-time roles are available.
- Work alongside other Production Line Operators in producing Bakon™
- Develop specialization in specific aspects of Bakon production
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly production targets while maintaining sanitation and safety standards
- Communicate effectively with management regarding all operations of the production facility
- Maturity - solid interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Reliability - the team needs every member to show up on time, every time
- Enthusiasm and flexibility - we're a small and fast growing company with constant change. If that sounds fun, you'll probably like it here! If it sounds scary, you probably won't.
- SNHD food handlers' card
- Work experience in high-volume food production is preferred, but not required.
$16 - $16 per hour