The Client Service Coordinator will play a key role in helping clients book and manage hotel reservations while delivering exceptional customer service. Candidates with previous call center, front desk, sales, group housing, and/or administrative experience for hotels are preferred.
- Being well-versed in all hotel packages for various events and cities including understanding the nuances of each hotel and event
- Maintaining PCI-compliance at all times including completing a background check prior to start date
- Provide excellent guest experience while assisting guests with individual reservations via phone
- Manage room block requests, including discussing and helping guests select best hotel option for their needs via phone and email
- Using Passkey software to build room blocks and deadlines
- Drafting and sending email templates for room blocks
- Monitoring room blocks assigned, deadlines, and contacts
- Addressing/responding to questions and/or individual requests via email
- Scheduled and as-needed meetings with management to discuss volume, concerns, VIP groups
The ideal Candidate is:
- Proficient in one or more hotel group housing softwares (any hotel software that manages group housing); Pass Key knowledge highly preferred
- Extremely comfortable using telephone and zoom communications
- Intrinsically motivated to help others
- Problem solver and detail oriented
- Enjoys and thrives working in a team environment
- Bilingual: English and Spanish – a plus, but not required!
- Strong, professional phone and written skills
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Adobe PDF, Zoom, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and effectively with customers and colleagues while following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of work
- Quick-learning and not afraid to jump into a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrates and understands the importance of efficiency in terms of completing tasks quickly and accurately
- Ability to take a role with a team-player mentality and excellent can-do attitude
- Passkey experience not required but a big plus
Hourly (40 hours per week). Ideal hours are Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Infrequently, the entire team may need to share some weekend availability.
As soon as possible
This is a remote, US-based role. Candidates in Florida and Cincinnati OH are encouraged to apply, but we will consider strong applicants in other locations as well. You will be provided a company computer and phone system. Due to the business and confidential nature of this role, we are looking for a candidate who has a structured home office environment with the ability to take phone calls in a quiet setting.