There With Care is in search of a full-time Marketing Manager to join our dedicated team, fostering collaboration across our multiple locations. This pivotal role is tasked with developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization, aimed at both attracting new supporters and nurturing our existing ones. This position will require active engagement across our Denver and Boulder locations, ensuring alignment with our mission.
About There With Care
There With Care (TWC) is committed to providing comprehensive services, vital resources, and unwavering support to families during the critical phase of a medical crisis with their child. We have served over 10,000 families referred by medical agencies at our locations in Colorado, the Bay Area of California and now, Nashville, Tennessee. Our goal is to serve over 100,000 families as we expand across the United States.
There With Care is in search of a full-time Marketing Manager to join our dedicated team, fostering collaboration across our multiple locations. This pivotal role is tasked with developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization, aimed at both attracting new supporters and nurturing our existing ones. This role will require active participation at both our Denver and Boulder locations, requiring in-person presence.
The Marketing Communications Manager role will oversee project management and the creation of mission-branded tools for There With Care. This crucial role is responsible for developing and implementing effective marketing and communication strategies, serving both internal and external audiences, including our organization, community, and the families we support.
The Important Work You’ll Do
· Support the Vice President of Development Marketing in executing marketing and communication strategies and the annual plan.
· Maintain the production calendar and assist the Vice President of Development and Marketing in delivering all marketing and communication plan objectives.
· Track new project requests in the project management tool, ensuring efficient team workload management.
· Follow up on image or content requests to maintain project timelines.
· Ensure website content is current.
· Design, create, and implement media strategies for all There With Care locations.
· Manage social media platforms, strategy, posts, and engagement for all markets.
· Assist in setting up and managing event pages in QGiv and One Cause (or other event tracking system).
· Collaborate closely with Directors to create and send fundraising campaigns.
· Manage and facilitate PR/Media partnerships.
· Design campaigns to drive an increase in followers and financial supporters of There With Care.
· Produce engaging content for our website and social media channels to attract new supporters.
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
Analytics and Branding:
· Keep the Marketing & Communication's dashboard up to date with email and social media performance analytics.
· Maintain Brand Central (internal) and Brand Kit (external) with updated There With Care materials for staff, press, and partners.
The Important Skills You’ll Need To Have
· Flexibility to attend in-person meetings as needed in a hybrid environment, at both our Denver and Boulder locations.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred.
· Demonstrated experience in planning and executing successful marketing and communication campaigns.
· Strong project management abilities, including the capacity to effectively prioritize and handle multiple projects concurrently.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency in MS Suite, Adobe Suite, project management tools, and various social media platforms.
· Strong interpersonal skills, along with analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
At There With Care, we believe that diversity fosters creativity, innovation, and empathy, enabling us to better serve the diverse needs of the families and communities we support. We actively encourage individuals from all races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and backgrounds to apply and join our team. Together, we can make a greater impact and create positive change. The salary range for this position is $63,000 - $72,000 depending on experience. In addition to a fulfilling and meaningful work experience, we offer generous vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, health insurance, and 401K to help maintain a healthy work-life balance.
As part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and secure environment for our staff and the families we serve, a Criminal Background Check is required. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of this background check.
Join us in making a difference in the Colorado community. If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for nonprofit work and community engagement, we invite you to apply online at www.therewithcare.org.
$63,000 - $72,000 per year