Well-established San Francisco plaintiff's personal injury firm seeks an Associate Attorney
Well-established San Francisco plaintiff's personal injury firm seeks an Associate Attorney to join our trial team. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in civil litigation with substantive experience with law and motion and trial work. Strong preference for in-office employee. Excellent compensation and benefits package offered. For confidential consideration, please include a cover letter, a resume, and writing samples (limit of ten pages).
- Must possess analytical, legal research, and writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a collegial, fast-paced environment, exceptional organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to connect with clients
- Understanding of personal injury litigation
- Drafting and arguing motions experience
- High attention to detail
- Licensed attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Stellar academic credentials and references
The Veen Firm is dedicated to providing compassionate advocacy for those who have suffered a catastrophic injury. We have been assisting victims of devastating, life-changing, or career-altering events since 1975. Our unique trial team approach ensures that our clients receive the care and attention they truly deserve. We vigorously pursue the claim and support our clients throughout the entire process.
All applicants applying for a job opening must be authorized to work in the United States. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salary is commensurate with experience, plus large bonus potential.
$95,000 - $110,000 per year