At the To-Do Dudes, our mission is simple: "to provide a helping hand to the neighbors of our community, with a smile." We are a dedicated team of high school and college students committed to making the lives of our neighbors easier. With over three and a half years in the business, we've served over 1,500+ customers, completing 4,000+ projects in the areas of Palm Coast, Ormond Beach, and Daytona Beach. We take pride in offering a wide range of services, including Moving/Heavy Lifting, Yard Work, Party/Event Help, Technology Assistance, Cleaning, Furniture Assembly, and more!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will play a key role in building strong relationships with our customers. Your core duties include handling inbound and outbound inquiries via phone, email, text, and social media. With a warm and professional demeanor, you will aid customers in scheduling appointments, coordinate with the team regarding job-related queries, generate invoices, and address any additional inquiries. Throughout these tasks, you will commit to delivering an outstanding experience to our customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Patience and empathy in addressing customer concerns.
- Analytical mindset for effective problem-solving.
- Collaboration with sales teams and other departments.
- Ability to handle inquiries via phone, email, text, and social media with professionalism and courtesy.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Basic understanding of sales process.
- Accountable to commitments.
- Access to a personal computer and monitor.
Nice to have
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Full-Time: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Both part-time and full-time positions available.
- Team events and workshops.
- Competitive hourly pay and performance-based incentives.
- Community of growth minded individuals.
- Work remotely.
- Starting at $13/hr plus commission based on sales.
- Training begins towards the end of December.
- Full responsibilities begin early January.
More about the To-Do Dudes
- Since beginning our services on May 14th of 2020, The To-Do Dudes team has now completed over 4,000 projects for over 1,500 customers. We exist to empower the next generation of leaders by advancing their personal and professional skills. We push our team members to use The To-Do Dudes as a vessel to help jump-start their careers or build upon previous professional experience, by helping the neighbors of our community. We look to create a positive work environment with growth opportunities that any team member can implement now and for the rest of their careers.