What We’re Looking For
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and partnering with the Creative Director to construct the brand’s positioning, messaging, narrative, product launches, and seasonal campaigns.
You’ll have the ability to spearhead the concept and execution of seasonal campaigns, product launches and shape the overall narrative and aesthetic of one of the most prominent men’s accessories brands. Your team would be responsible for setting, articulating, and communicating the Ridge brand voice and point of view.
You’ll work with the retention and social team to help execute on-brand campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Concept and propose new creative campaigns and brand developments
- Work cross-team with the performance marketing team to achieve on brand, high performing campaigns, and assets
- Manage outside partners and agencies
- Help craft and implement the brand voice
- Contribute heavily to:
- Social media presence
- On-site web experience
- Marketing collateral for wholesalers/etc
- Drive strategy, budget, and execution of brand marketing through all forms of media
- Collaborate cross-functionally within marketing and the broader organization to align on annual global launch calendar, marketing messages, and creative approach
- Work cross-functionally to define, design, and deliver templates and collateral for our brand footprint, spanning Marketing, Partnerships, Employer Branding, Customer Experience, and Internal Communications; rapidly-produce concepts and prototypes of brand application
- Work with PR/communications to align brand messaging across media and owned channels
- Work collaboratively and effectively with agency partners and our internal creative team to brief, review and refine creative work in line with strategic objectives
- Partner with Brand Insights team to surface critical insights that will drive increased connection with consumers.
- Partner across marketing channels (Acquisition, Conversion, Retention) to ensure an integrated and holistic approach.
- Prepare and present progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics to the team, cross-functional groups, and management
What You’ll Need
- 4-5 years of brand director experience
- At least 7-11 years leading strategic and creative development in an advertising or creative agency or at a consumer brand
- Track record of establishing scalable, consistent brand identity and guidelines
- Acute understanding of the audience we serve and the cultural platforms on which they operate
- Outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion, and new media communication
- A firm grasp of the creative development process, have excellent art direction skills, and consistently deliver superior design
- Can successfully direct photoshoots
- Proven experience working with copywriters on concept campaigns
- Can communicate effectively with creative and project management staff, engendering trust and respect.
- Proficient in design software used in the design process, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Exceptional marketer and storyteller with strong creative sensibility and deep experience with content marketing
What We Offer
- Competitive pay + bonus schedule
- Unlimited vacation + PTO
- 100% Remote
- Flexible schedule
- 401k - matching up to 6%
- Unlimited wallets + swag
- Home Office Budget
Who You Are
- You’re obsessed with growing sales and growing a brand “in real life”
- You’re a leader; you’re kind and lead by example
- You’re highly results-driven, creative, and love to roll up your sleeves
- You love to have fun AND have a passion for getting things done
- You’re drawn to a startup environment, where ambiguity and quick decision-making are your love language
- You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities; you can be reactive and organized at the same time
- You embody an “everything is figure-outable” attitude; you’re more apt to say “yes” or “we’ll try.”
- You thrive in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment
About The Ridge
At the Ridge, we prefer to do more with less. It’s not just a remark on resourcefulness; it’s a call to maximize your life by minimizing what you bring along because you don't need everything to be prepared for anything.
We’re streamlining daily life through quality products, redefining the everyday essentials—like wallets, backpacks, and chargers—with minimalist designs that don’t sacrifice function.
By eliminating excess and building to performance grade, we turn the items you carry every day into tools for better living.
Carry Less. Live More.
Not For You?
Pass this along to whom you think might be the ideal candidate, and we’ll forever thank you.
The Ridge Wallet, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.