We are looking to grow our team in the Indianapolis area! Are you a fitness professional who is ready to get out of the gym!? Our trainers bring the equipment and customized fitness program to the client. We take the guesswork out of what exercises to do, what meals to eat, and when the best time to go to the gym is by providing personalized results-driven exercises and nutrition programming.
- Develop personalized exercise programs based on clients' needs and goals
- Provide instruction and guidance on proper exercise techniques and form
- Motivate and support clients to achieve their fitness goals
- Monitor clients' progress and make adjustments to their programs as needed
- Educate clients on nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices
- Able to provide a flexible schedule to accommodate client appointments
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a personal trainer or fitness instructor
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
Personal Trainer Job Description
If you are passionate about helping others achieve their fitness goals, have a strong background in exercise science, enjoy being on the go, and have high energy we would love to hear from you! Join our team of dedicated personal trainers and make a positive impact on the lives of our clients.