This full time position will require home based and in person work, with required local travel within Manitowoc County Wisconsin. We will prioritize individuals with case management backgrounds, management backgrounds, and education/experience in an applicable field. This position does not require a license to practice psychotherapy, but may require further training during onboarding.
Education and other qualifications
Bachelors of social work (BSW), Masters in Psychology, Social Work, Health Care Administration, and other applicable fields. At least 2 years experience managing staff. We would prefer 2 years of experience managing client case loads.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Attend team meetings (both virtually and in-person at DHS Manitowoc and Brown County); assist facilitator with establishing goals for service plan.
- Document team meetings via service notes and communication logs to document progress on their treatment goals.
- Conduct tours with new consumers and their families.
- Communicate with facilitators and parents regarding behaviors and concerns that occured during service time.
- Upload service plans, crisis plans, and initial assessments to the Drive and keep documents updated via coordination with the farm office manager and county facilitators.
- Create behavioral interventions when appropriate to address consumer behaviors.
- Coordinate care with consumer's treatment team.
- Schedule individual skill building clients.
- Review new referrals for appropriateness and maintaining a waiting list.
- Scheduling of staff and clients and coordinating with other location on scheduling.
- 2+ years experience with management, case management, and supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team setting.
- Ability to maintain effective and professional relationships with patients and other members of the care team.
- Experience with screening for common mental health and/or substance abuse disorders.
- Working knowledge of differential diagnosis of common mental health and/or substance abuse disorders, when appropriate.