Designs and implements SQL data models for our clients in the credit union industry. This role will involve developing new integrations with data sources our clients leverage, while also deploying existing code into new client environments.
Creative problem solving is essential in this position to quickly address changing client needs and adapt to an evolving dataset we have at our disposal.
- Develop and manage the movement of data from source through to the data warehouse environment.
- Design, test, and implement stored procedures to move data from a staging environment and/or operational data store into the dimensional data model.
- Extend existing tables to add new columns and calculations based on client feedback.
- Leverages existing data infrastructure to fulfill all data-related requests, perform necessary data housekeeping, data cleansing, normalization, hashing, and implementation of required data model changes.
- Work with clients/analysts to define requirements for data desired to be provisioned updating defined requirement document templates.
- Work with the technical manager to transform business requirements into appropriate schema and data model.
- Troubleshoots problems, identifies possible solutions, and resolves them accordingly.
Daily tasks can include:
- Consulting with credit union clients to understand their data requirements.
- Use Azure tools to transform data within the data warehouse.
- Tune databases and ETL for maximum performance.
- Data Profiling, Data Cleansing, and Data Auditing.
- Loading large volumes of data.
- Decoding and writing complex SQL queries.
- Performance tuning of queries and data loading process.
- Modeling data into dimensional model structures.
- Extensive experience with Jack Henry Symitar Episys
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Experience with credit union and bank vendors (MeridianLink, Temenos, nCino, Fiserv, FICS etc.)
- Experience developing with cloud services (Azure or AWS)
- Bonus if you have experience in Power BI, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, and Azure SQL.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.