A Trim Associate will trim cannabis flower and assist in the preparation of product for sale, according to compliance. This position requires the associate to abide by all company policies and procedures as well as the Cannabis Commission compliance requirements. Entry Level Trimming involves being able to sit and work for hours at a time. You will be required to trim by hand with specialized scissors which will be provided by the company. The Production Associates will also perform other duties as needed/requested. Previous experience preferred but not required. High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be 21+ years of age.
- Hand trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring a quality product.
- Prepare product for sale.
- Perform manual repetitive tasks.
- Ability to focus on one task for the entire day.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and sanitary work area.
- Working with applicable tools and machinery.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess superior fine motor skills and hand eye coordination.
- Must be able to manipulate small hand tools in the hand trimming of cannabis flower.
- Must possess focus and attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms.
- Assist in flower rooms: de-leafing, cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- General Maintenance: dusting, cleaning, mopping, sweeping, sanitizing, wiping down, etc.