The Lymphatic Massage Therapist will provide therapeutic and lymphatic drainage massages for post-surgery, detoxing, body contouring, and lymphedema clients. Our therapists are highly independent, professional, and talented. Our clients expect a certain level of quality, and we constantly strive to educate ourselves to better serve them.
- Evaluate clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used
- Consult with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance
- Prepare and blend lotions, and apply the blends to clients' skin
- Discuss with other health care professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians, and psychologists in order to develop treatment plans for clients
- Maintain detailed and accurate treatment records of clients
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions
- Experience working in a medical or therapy center environment is preferred.
- Registered Massage Therapist in the state of Arizona
- Training in Lymphatic Drainage massage with experience
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods
- Compassionate toward clients and ability set strong boundaries