What you’ll be doing:
This person will be paramount to helping BACH surpass revenue goals in 2023 by converting our audience of highly engaged party goers into experience-booking power planners. You will study the BACH marketplace of exciting bookable group experiences and relay our offerings to our audience via engaging email campaigns, mobile push notifications, in-app messaging, web content, and all marketing channels necessary to reach, inspire, and educate our groups. This includes brainstorming, planning, and executing automated marketing touchpoints throughout the user journey and delivering routine marketing blasts based on app events, audience behavior, past party data, travel trends, and all resources necessary to convert planners into bookers.
What we look for in you:
You zoom in/out on your work — You’re able to build out the details of a great customer journey and also think from a high level perspective to evaluate data and use it to make strategic decisions for the marketing of our company.
You are autonomous — You can wear several hats (it’s the startup life!) and empower yourself using a vast array of resources to be proactive and achieve your goals without a ton of supervision, though you’ll have the marketing team to collaborate and brainstorm with whenever needed.
You have the expertise — You have experience building high-converting marketing collateral that tells the brand’s story and conveys the company’s vision and mission to its audience.
You are driven by data and results — You find reward in outstanding results from your marketing efforts across the complete user journey, from the moment they sign up until the moment they leave glowing reviews and recommend the brand to their friends. You’re able to develop strategies and messaging based on previous data and existing customers.
You are passionate about your work — You take pride in delivering insights and results to the team to help fuel company-wide objectives. You will be passionate about helping bachelorette groups discover incredible group experiences to celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime special occasion with their friends and loved ones.
- 4+ years of experience developing customer journeys for ecommerce including email campaigns (automated and blasts), push notifications, in-app messaging, and campaigns that increase revenue and retention
- Experience using extensive marketing platforms such as Iterable, Adobe, Marketo, Engage, Blaze, HubSpot, Klaviyo or similar resources to plan and map strategic marketing funnels
- Experienced with reporting marketing performance to track conversion, engagement, and retention to help identify potential within our marketplace and provide insights across teams, such as our Business Development and Account Management teams
- Willingness to learn and utilize additional platforms such as Mixpanel for in-app event data and marketplace conversion, Airtable for marketplace organization, and Webflow for building content on thebach.com
- A keen eye for detail which includes proper grammar in marketing messaging, choosing visually appealing assets to present our marketplace of group experiences, and in-depth reporting to uncover even more potential to amplify our conversion rates
- Experience using creative platforms such as Adobe Photoshop to create marketing templates and assets; or you possess a willingness to learn the basics of such programs to create your own material
- Experience working with mobile app marketing and/or marketing within the travel industry
- Experience working with an online marketplace that covers a variety of offerings through multiple categories
- You’ve been bitten by the travel bug! You want to visit top destinations to learn the lay of the land and effectively market the appeal of visiting these locations
- We’re a battle tested team and our leadership has deep experience in marketplace & consumer technology
- 20 full-time employees, remote-first company
- We’re passionate about providing true value to our customers through our product and marketing content, helping our network of small business partners grow along the way
- The bachelorette market is just the first stop for us; our mission is to empower groups to create unforgettable memories together. So if you’re passionate about the larger travel industry, this is going to be fun for you!
Our Benefits & Perks
Robust Health Benefits
- Full health benefits, unlimited PTO, & wellness credit
Remote Work Culture that Works
- Salary range for this role is between $90k-$110k along with a compelling equity package depending on level of experience and fit.
- Remote-first with a full-company in-person retreat per year & ad hoc team-level in-person meetups each year
- At-home office upgrade credit