Assist the Avodah Collective staff in daily operations, primarily serving as a resource for the Executive Director and Director of Operations.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: The Avodah Collective Denver
Reports to: Executive Director & Director of Operations
About The Avodah Collective: The Avodah Collective is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to restore and reintegrate women survivors of sex-trafficking through comprehensive, Christ-centered care provided by Catholic religious sisters. Avodah believes giving employees time for prayer, attending Mass, and other spiritual needs within the Catholic faith is an integral part to the organization’s mission. Avodah seeks to uphold the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church in all it does.
Job Description: The Administrative Assistant will assist the Avodah Collective staff in daily operations, primarily serving as a resource for the Executive Director and Director of Operations. He or she will maintain a high level of professionalism and care in executing typical duties including, but not limited to scheduling appointments, maintaining accurate records, corresponding with external stakeholders, arranging travel, and other activities that pertain to daily operations of the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Carry out the religious, charitable, and educational purposes of Avodah as stated in its organizational documents and as determined by its leadership.
· Assist in keeping a neat and well-kept office environment
· Maintain an inventory of organization supplies and assist in ordering supplies as needed
· Run errands as needed
· Coordinate booking of travel
· Create and update calendar appointments for internal and external appointments
· Assist with email correspondence
· Maintain accurate and complete electronic and physical filing records
· Assist in event coordination as needed
· Assist in document and presentation writing and editing
Schedule: M-F: 8am-5pm
$25,000 - $30,000 per year