AIM CENTER, INC.
Job Title: Membership Coordinator / Assistant Recovery Coach
Reports To: Director of Membership/Welcome Center
Job Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
AIM Center is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Purpose of Position: The purpose of the position is to assist with clubhouse referrals and enrollment systems, as well as promoting recovery, community integration, and improving quality of life for Clubhouse members who have been diagnosed with a behavioral health condition that significantly impairs their ability to lead meaningful lives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as a contact person for Clubhouse membership inquiries.
- Compiles literature for presentations and distributes current Clubhouse marketing materials to potential referral sources such as mental health centers, psychiatric hospitals, private mental health practitioners, etc.
- Schedule Clubhouse tours for prospective Members and families.
- Streamlines the Membership application process.
- Maintains member data in the AWARDS Intake/Admissions and Discharge modules to ensure the accuracy and completeness of member information.
- Screens Membership applications and medical records to ensure eligibility requirements are met by each applicant.
- To work side-by-side with Clubhouse members while upholding Psychosocial Rehabilitation components of the Program and to create opportunities for Members to meet their goals in these domains.
- Adheres to TennCare Access and Availability Standards.
- Creates enrollment records within AWARDS by extracting baseline data from referral records and the Member Application form.
- Updates information for readmission of returning members with an inactive status of a year or more.
- Work with members on scheduling and setting up orientation classes.
- Be HIPAA Compliant and safeguard all medical records for informational content against loss, defacement, tampering, and unauthorized use.
- Assists in the development of confidentiality policies and security measures to maintain medical records in meeting the agency’s needs, as well as protecting member rights.
- Furnishes copies of medical records to authorized individuals and/or agencies in compliance with the established confidentiality protocol.
- Works with members to accomplish duties of the position.
- Participates in social and holiday rotation coverage.
- Works closely with other staff to continually inform members of services and benefits of membership; assists with the execution of email and other marketing efforts.
- Assists with member communication activities that drive attendance at AIM Center.
Medicaid billing documentation.
- Maintain member PSR records in accordance with AIM Center guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Community Event Participation as needed.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Systems or related field or a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Professional with five (5) years of experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Personal vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license and F endorsement (TN only)
- Automobile liability insurance.
• Willingness to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
“The ideal candidate must be able to complete all physical requirements of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.”
• Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move up to 15 pounds occasionally.
• Frequently requires fine dexterity, standing, and sitting.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
AIM Center provides work-life balance and competitive compensation. Eligible employees receive a rich collection of benefits.
These include, but are not limited to:
• Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage (employee cost share up to 35 % of premiums for employee only)
• Dental (100% employer funded - employee only)
• Vision (Optional benefit at an affordable group rate)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)/ Behavioral Health
• Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (100% employer funded)
• Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Coverage (100% employer funded)
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match up to 3% of annual salary
• Generous Paid Time Off
• 10 Paid Holidays