Assist kitchen staff to keep the kitchen running at peak performance.
Assist kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts and, occasionally, during evenings or weekends. Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Neat and clean in appearance.
2. No smoking allowed on premise
3. Move up to 40 pounds in weight.
4. Able to withstand hot, greasy water, and detergents.
5. Has food handler’s permit.(or able to obtain one within 30 days of employment)
6. Able to communicate with employees in basic English.
7. Regular attendance is required in a timely manner.
8. Is courteous and hospitable to guests and employees alike at all times.
9. Must be able to work, stand and walk for long periods
10. Must be able to work in a hot, damp environment.
11. Must be able to work with dishwasher chemicals, hot water, steam, grease and food waste.
· Must maintain a valid food handler’s permit issued by the state/city
· Report any violations of food and safety
$12 - $15 per hour