Company: TeamUp Therapy LLC
Location: Remote (Georgia)
Type: Contract, with potential to grow into a full-time role
Pay: $60-$65 per Billed Hour
This is a Fully-Remote Contractor Position that has the potential to grow into a full-time role. There is no minimum caseload - YOU choose the number of clients you serve.
Who We Are
Our mission is to unlock the unique potential of each child through family-centered and ultra-convenient speech therapy. Our approach is to empower families to become active participants in the therapy process. Through our ultra-convenient telehealth model, we deliver top-tier speech therapy services to families throughout the state of Georgia.
Growing up alongside our sister with Down syndrome taught us that when rockstar therapists and committed parents team up, the sky’s the limit. Anna’s growth inspired us to start TeamUp Therapy, so we can ensure every child - no matter where they live - has a dedicated team of therapists and caregivers in their corner.
Is TeamUp Therapy Right for You?
At TeamUp Therapy, our culture is at the heart of everything we do. To ensure we're the right fit for each other, consider these questions aligned with our core principles:
Be a Leader with a Growth Mindset:
- Are you someone who instinctively takes the initiative to solve problems and continually seeks opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Collaboration is Key:
- Do you thrive in environments where collaboration with others, including families, therapists, and community members, is key to success?
Celebrate Every Victory:
- Do you believe in celebrating every milestone, no matter how small, recognizing that each step forward is an achievement worth acknowledging?
Why Join TeamUp Therapy?
Work from anywhere: Embrace the freedom to work from anywhere with Wi-Fi (in the state you’re licensed in). Want to work from home? Perfect. Want to work from an AirBnB in Blue Ridge? Go for it!
Control of your schedule: We all have different goals and bandwidth in different seasons of life. You determine the caseload volume that is right for you.
Potential for Growth: Start as a part-time contractor with the flexibility to grow your caseload into a full-time role with benefits.
Competitive Compensation: Earn $60-$65 per billed hour, with your expertise and commitment valued.
Family-Centric Approach: Join a clinic that operates with a deep understanding and personal connection to the families we serve.
Culture of Celebration and Innovation: Be part of a team that celebrates every achievement and is committed to constant innovation.
- Deliver high-quality telehealth speech therapy to pediatric clients.
- Maintain timely and thorough documentation of therapy sessions and client progress.
Communicate effectively with clients and their families, ensuring clarity and understanding of therapy goals and progress.
Contribute to the team with a positive attitude and a commitment to our mission and principles.
- ASHA Certification and valid state licensure for practice in Georgia.
- A passion for pediatric speech therapy, particularly with children who have intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Strong commitment to a family-centered therapy approach.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Excellent communication skills, crucial for effective telehealth delivery and family engagement.
- One year of pediatric experience is preferred.
- Submit application & answer application questions
- 15 minute screening call
- 1st round interview with Clinical Director (Ashley)
- 2nd round interview with Clinical Director (Ashley) and CEO (Chris)
- Receive decision
Ready to #TeamUp?
TeamUp Therapy is more than a clinic; it's a community. We're looking for individuals who are not just skilled therapists but also passionate about collaborating with families to serve their children. If you’re ready to thrive in a role with the ideal blend of flexibility and collaboration, apply today and #TeamUp with us.
TeamUp Therapy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All offers of employment are contingent upon the results of a job-related background check.